This week’s Friday Favourites is a bit of a watching/reading/listening update as I haven’t really been out and done much. I know, shocking, right! You might have noticed it’s been a bit quiet on the old blog too. I’ve had … Continue reading
Remember what I said yesterday about not being able to find season-appropriate clothing? I’ve just discovered that Sugarhill Boutique have two beauties in at the moment – both of which actually cover your tummy! There’s this love sweater for £39.00 … Continue reading
See this awesome range of Wonder Woman clothes from Zara? Pretty epic, right? It made me go from giddy to gutted in a matter of seconds last week when I realised that high street stores were finally catering to broader … Continue reading
For years I’ve struggled to find fun and quirky kingsize duvet sets and I’ve just found three at Asda! They’ve got a twin pack of rainbows and unicorns(!), My Little Pony and Marvel – much more Luke’s style. It’s £22.00 … Continue reading
Now this is what Christmas is all about for me! Well, the whole of autumn/winter TBH! Plus the rose gold print makes it an Instagrammer/blogger’s dream! It’s £22.00 from Not on the High Street.
Yep, this is a weird one from me because I’m not a fan of Zoella but oh em gee her lifestyle range is freakin’ awesome, especially the stationery (check out her stationery book and pencils), but in particular this adorable … Continue reading
I’m finding loads of great new designer-makers on Instagram these days. My new fave is Sally Nencini, who specialises in gorgeous lambs wool products. I love her knitted storage stools. They’re £120 each.
My lack of blogging this week definitely doesn’t mean that I’m behind on my Bloglovin feed; I’ve read and loved many a post. Here are my favourites. Blogging Got writer’s block? Michelle has some ideas for blog posts and Bee … Continue reading
There is a ridiculous amount of cuteness on Button & Blue’s Instagram account at the mo. Jenson really needs some mittens and these panda ones are perfect, if a little pricier than what I would usually spend.
It’s 9.30pm on Friday night and this is the first time I’ve been able to write a blog post all week! Largely because I’ve just been too knackered when Jenson has gone to bed (one night I was in bed at 8.20pm!) and partly because I reached capacity on my free WordPress account and had to go back and resize a load of images – silly me only recently started uploading images at a sensible size. If ever there was a reminder that I need to fork out and go self-hosted… Anyhoo when I’ve not been bleddy knackered, I’ve had a pretty awesome week. Here’s this week’s Friday Favourites.
1. Pumpkin Patch. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that I went to Trevaskis Farm with my mum and Jenson on Saturday. Best day ever! Not only did we have a yummy lunch and pick out Jenson’s first pumpkin but we also said hi to a load of animals and got million of cute photos. Unfortunately we still don’t have a decent internet connection and when I try to upload more than a couple of photos to my blog the internet totally craps out, so I’ll hopefully get that post up towards the end of next week. In the meantime, here’s another cute pic from our day. He’s behind you!
2. Lunch with Cassie. Cassie is one of my favourite people in the world. She was my housemate at uni and on Sunday I saw her for the second time in nine years! It’s crazy how much has changed in the ten years since we were Freshers. We went for a yummy roast at the Godolphin Arms and played in the park with Jenson – fun times!
3. Victoria. I said I wasn’t going to watch the ITV drama because the Emily Blunt movie is one of my favourite films of the last decade and I didn’t think Jenna Coleman could bring anything new to the role. I was sort of right. When I caved and binge-watched the first few episodes on demand in order to catch up, I decided to ignore the movie and judge the show on its own merits, which turned out to be pretty good. Jenna Coleman is great in the role, the chemistry between her and her two/three leading men (I’m counting the PMs) is pretty intense and I cared for several of the supporting characters too (I like my underdogs). I’m looking forward to season two and finding out more about one of the more interesting monarchs in history. I have to admit, most of what I know about her comes from the film and TV show.
4. More prizes. Following last week’s Zebra Pens win, I won a competition on Red Candy too! My prizes came in the post earlier this week but I’m waiting until I’ve got my office all unpacked before I share some pics. Here’s the info from Twitter.
5. Starting to feel settled. We’re definitely getting there with the house. Earlier today I finally unpacked most of my books and it feels more like home already. Next step: being able to sit at my desk rather than blogging in bed. I definitely feel more sleepy blogging from the bedroom.
I’ve not got anything planned for the weekend, just making the most of Jenson’s nap time and attempting to tackle the office. I also need to catch up on all of this week’s Neighbours. Priorities! Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)