Woah, I’m writing this while there are still mere minutes left of Friday. I’m not usually awake at this hour to be honest but the boy slept in until 8.30am today! But a migraine last night coupled with a toddler who refuses to nap means that I’ve gone from being a few days ahead of schedule to behind. Such is life! Here’s what I’ve been loving this week.
1. Paradise Park. Jenson loved the animals so much at Trevaskis Farm the other day that we thought a family trip to Paradise Park was in order. We ended up spending £50 on tickets, return tickets (£2.50 to come back before the end of March), lunch and a penguin book for Jenson. Definitely a lot for just a couple of hours but you can spend the whole day there. Jenson is teething and was tired so we decided to make a move rather than hang on for a nap, which meant skipping the soft play. Def gonna have to give that a go next time.
2. Jenson’s first Halloween party. We didn’t dress him up last year because he was a bit young (and Luke hates dressing him up) so I loved taking him to the soft play party last week. He loved it and I’m definitely going to have to make more of an effort to take him there at the weekends.
3. My bullet journal. It’s unpacked! And I’ve filled out my November and December pages along with some Christmas organisation pages. The coloured stars and baubles indicate the people I’ve already bought for, along with a list of presents on the next page (no peeking!). So handy!
4. Pancakes. I popped into Iceland for a couple of bits the other day and spotted these raisin and lemon pancakes. They’re so yummy. Jenson likes them too.
5. Poundland bargains. Poundland is amazing for random blog photo props. I had to pick up this cushion when I saw it as it’s great for Christmas photos!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely week and have a fun weekend planned :)